The services listed below are available for our REGISTERED PATIENTS ONLY:
- Alcohol and drug advice
- Cervical screening
- Child health surveillance
- Coil and implant fitting and removals (if you are unregistered we will need a referral from your GP)
- Contraceptive services
- Ear syringing (Please use olive oil drops twice daily for 7 days before your appointment, massage the outside of the ear canal to work the oil into the wax. Your ears cannot be syringed if you have: Had an ear infection in the past 6 weeks, a perforated ear drum, grommets, had ear surgery)
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- Maternity care
- Minor surgery
- Travel vaccinations – please fill in the travel form and return to us and the practice nurse will be in contact with an appointment Travel Form (Updated 26.11.19)
Patients who are not registered at our Practice have access to the walk-in service via NHS 111 and can see either a nurse practitioner or paramedic practitioner even if they are registered elsewhere. We cannot provide all routine services listed above as you should contact your own GP practice for these. We cannot do routine referrals or testing if you are registered to another GP. The service is for minor illness and minor injury; we do not have x-ray facilities.
On occasion it may be necessary to contact your GP for further information regarding your care. We will only do this with your consent.