These services are available for registered patients.
- Alcohol and drug advice
- Cervical screening
- Child health surveillance
- Coil and implant fitting and removals (if you are unregistered we will need a referral from your GP)
- Contraceptive services
- Ear syringing (Please use olive oil drops twice daily for 7 days before your appointment, massage the outside of the ear canal to work the oil into the wax. Your ears cannot be syringed if you have: Had an ear infection in the past 6 weeks, a perforated ear drum, grommets, had ear surgery)
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- Maternity care
- Minor injuries and minor illnesses
- Minor surgery
Unregistered patients have access to the walk-in service at the centre and can see either a nurse practitioner or paramedic practitioner even if they are registered elsewhere. We cannot do routine referrals or testing if you are registered to another GP. The service is for minor illness and minor injury, we do not have x-ray facilities.
On occasion it may be necessary to contact your GP for further information regarding your care. We will only do this with your consent.