We are currently accepting registrations from new patients. Below are links to registration forms for each age group which you can print and bring in with photo ID and proof of address. These forms are also available from Reception.
Please note: We are currently able to accept registrations Monday-Friday 10:00-13:00 and 15:00-18:00, and Saturday 10:00-13:00.
General Medical Services Registration form GMS1 (This form must also be completed for each person registering).
Proof of Address
We accept a number of different items as proof of address. You can bring one of the following; (Less than 3 months old)
- Recent utility bill, gas, water, electric, telephone – (no mobile phone bills).
- Tenancy Agreement.
- Bank Statement with full address.
- Local Authority tax bill.
- Confirmation of electoral register that a person lives at that address.
- Original notification letter from the benefits agency confirming the right to benefits.
- Current UK driving licence.
If you are unsure whether an item is suitable, please speak to reception.