- Alcohol and drug advice
- Cervical screening* (registered patients only)
- Child health surveillance (registered patients only)
- Contraceptive services
- Health checks for people with learning difficulties*
- Immunisations and vaccinations* (registered patients only)
- IUCD – fitting*
- Maternity care (registered patients only)
- Minor injuries and minor illnesses
- Minor surgery*
- Neo-natal checks for home births (registered patients only)
*require pre-booked appointments. Appointments cannot be made for unregistered patients unless it is for dressings on a Saturday or Sunday or if you have been referred to us for a coil or implant fitting/removal which the administration team organise.
Unregistered patients have access to the walk-in service at the centre and can see a GP or nurse even if they are registered elsewhere.
On occasion it may be necessary to contact your GP for further information regarding your care. We will only do this with your consent.